Saturday 5 January 2019

To Suzanne


Dear Susan,
I've been confined in a crappy hotel room for 3 days and I had a vision. I'll keep it to myself for now until my soul is sure of it, you know me, one day it's a vision, the next day it's just one of those dreams. I feel different since the last time we talked, Susan. I am more worn out, more heavy with sadness, with loss. No, I haven't lost someone, I've just been losing myself bit by bit. I am so detached from everything, everything. Last night I was looking at the sea and I had an overwhelming desire to dissolve, for all my particles to be scattered in it, never come back. I feel like I am not fit to be here, I am not made for anything earthly. Since I mentioned losing myself, I am losing my writing, too. You have no clue how painful it is to sit down and write these words to you. I am quelling an irresistible urge to crumble the paper and just cry. It seems like all the addresses I've be given for home are mistaken. I think it's absurd to keep writing this, I just can't, I am sorry. I'm only writing to let you know, I am fine, alive, and well.
Till we meet again,
Wed, 8:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment